Skip to main content
Topic: NON-COMPREHENSION PERHAPS THE BIGGEST SELF SABOTAGE (Read 1643 times) previous topic - next topic

NON-COMPREHENSION PERHAPS THE BIGGEST SELF SABOTAGE

NON-COMPREHENSION
PERHAPS THE BIGGEST SELF SABOTAGE

The human condition is so used to not understanding “things” or what is going on about them, it is almost the routine state of affairs.

If one looks at our basic spiritual abilities and powers such as AWARENESS, UNDERSTANDING, KNOWLEDGE, LOVE, APPERCEPTION, and such; one can easily see that to be sticking oneself with any state of non-comprehension is a monster self-sabotage!

Yet humans do this on a routine daily basis!

I am lucky, some many years ago I spotted the fact that, since the playing of the game of Life involves that one should, even must, be successful at accomplishing understanding of that which one addresses and is aware of in the game; I have assiduously sought to never by-pass a non-comprehension.

Failure to do so has catastrophic consequences, not the least of which is being stuck with the FAILED PURPOSE of not achieving the understanding and comprehension one originally, long ago, set out to attain.

And, of course, failed purposes are a major source of encysted Spiritual Life-Force, also known as negative Charge. 

It is to be noted that in the presence of non-comprehensions and non-understanding, Spiritual Life-Force either cannot flow or is mis-directed!  Ummm, a great source of CHARGE, to say the least.

It is also easily observed that, these aspects of our power, Understanding and Comprehension, when knocked out also reduce or knock out our PRESENCE.

So, what has caused me to pen off this missive today? 

During last week I was asked to complete a survey by the Science and Medicine Network on my views and to “Comment on Research of Science, Consciousness and Spirituality and why what is being found is not “broadly” accepted.”

Well, basically, my observation is that all the interested (and vested interest) parties are all talking past each other because they have stuck themselves with using various terminology to talk around the subject without actually UNDERSTANDING the terms they are using.  Many “think” they might be in accord as to the definitions of the terms used . . . but Hell NO!

Here is copied part of my private email to the sponsor of the study.  Note the reference to Deepak Chopra and Dean Radin!!:

#5 The "inherent bias" is a result of the sloppy definition of terms and "understandings" of what is being addressed.  How many in science can define or agree on what they are addressing or dealing with when they use this word "Consciousness"??  How many know the derivation of the term as used by them?
Example: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkwa_s2zmAQ
Deepak Chopra embarrasses himself and guests on “Consciousness” 

#5 Not understanding what the subject actually addresses and deals with.  Too many think it is "woo-woo" due to their misunderstandings about that the subject is and addresses! 

#7  Introduce a rigorous undertaking of authoritatively DEFINING THE TERMS OF REFERENCE.
Socrates is said to have stated variously: "A definition of terms is the beginning of wisdom." Or, “A definition of terms is necessary for attainment of wisdom.”
This because, without correct definitions of terms understood by all participants, no correct transfer of knowledge can occur. . . . to be noted is the point that the word "Science" and "Scientific" is based on the Latin for "To know" or Knowing.
And too many in the "scientific" community don't apply this or don't know it.  And so, there is incessant disagreement, argument and non-understanding regarding what is being addressed and communicated.

#8  Everybody being in agreement on terms of reference and understanding what the research addressed and exactly what it found!  That is not the current situation.

Opps . . . one item I had in my original response I've just remembered refers to an example of the misuse of misunderstood, conflicting terms of reference. It relates to our "sister group" IONS.
 Recently Dean Radin was doing an online webinar talking about his research work and referring CONSTANTLY to "the MIND" as though it is the creative source of things in our lives. In the context of his presentation he was referring to the MIND and using the term in place of where I and others would refer to and use the word "the Human Spirit" or the "spirit" or "our spiritual presence."  It is a classic example of misapplication of jargon and terms  . . . and is a BIG reason this subject is not gaining the recognition it needs.

As a note, the "mind" only appears to have causative power because we Spiritual Presences created it to have automatic responses to solve situations on our behalf and to our benefit . . . otherwise it is simply a recording monster.
And so, being caused to come to grips with just how devastating this issue of non-comprehended and mis-comprehend terms and definitions are to the scientific and medical (and other) communities I am now writing this missive to you.

My observation over the many years I have been researching these issues is that the most primary cause of the loss of awareness, consciousness, power and presence of a Being is due to failure to take responsibility for ENSURING it understands all words, terms and symbols (and gestures) it encounters. 
Every non-comprehended word, term, symbol or gesture results in spiritual unawareness, loss of consciousness and power to accurately relate and direct its power and presence.

As a point of reference, you should note the fact that, language whether written, spoken or mimed as in sign language, is simply the physical representation of spiritual concepts!

So, now, to add some spice to the above write-up, I link the video of Virginia and me doing a workshop for Tutors for Learning Partners some years back.  You will see I created an exercise/drill for the participants so they could actually EXPERINCE the above phenomena.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-i24_h-yGY&t=1558s
Overcoming the Seven Barriers to Comprehension and Learning - YouTube
Unedited video of the How to Learn--How to Teach workshop given to Literacy Partners tutors earlier in 2013. See further information at howtolearneasily.com
www.youtube.com