Skip to main content

Recent Posts

Ascensionism / Re: VITAL OTHER INFORMATION
Last post by Roger Boswarva -
PART TWO . . . Weather Affects on Food Production and the coming food shortage

U.S. Suffers Record-Breaking Late-Season Snowfall
It's been a spring to forget for U.S. and Canadian growers, and even now, through the first week of June, lingering lows and late-season snows are continuing across the central and northern mountains.
Looking at just a handful of examples, Blue Valley, CO recently amassed a record 16.1 inches (40.9cm) of snow; Silver Plume, CO received 9.1 inches (23.1cm); while parts of Yellowstone, WY have seen drifts of up to 6-feet, according to local media.
Evergreen, CO recently saw 5.8 inches of snow which, as confirmed by 9News meteorologist Chris Bianchi, is the city's largest June snowfall since at least 1961 when record books began.
Grand Solar Minimum 101: The Future Looks Cold
These late-season chills are hurting North America's young, tender field crops, crops that were already well-delayed due to persistent cold and wet conditions.
Monthly Low Temp Records Fall In Argentina; Cold Turkey; Late Start Crops; + Additional Cold Waves Headed For The United States

Asia Turns To EU Wheat Due To Shortages
Southeast Asia-based wheat importers have been told their go-to suppliers are unavailable, and so have been forced to turn to already stretched European wheat, most notably from French, Romanian and Bulgarian origins.
Exports from the Ukraine --which feed 400 million people-- are still unavailable, and with Australia --Indonesia's biggest wheat supplier-- out of the market due to the country's port capacity being fully booked, many Asian importers are struggling to source enough food to feed their people.
Importers are also looking to cover positions they had booked with Indian wheat, after authorities there banned exports: "There were at least five panamax-size vessels for shipment to Indonesia from India," a Europe-based trader told Agricensus, with those volumes now facing an uncertain future.
Indonesia is one of the world's largest wheat importers, buying around 11 million mt of wheat annually -- usually from Australia (now offline), Ukraine (now offline), Canada (freezing its tits off) and Argentina (harvest-hindering polar cold is prevailing).
In a sign of the times, Asian buyers have expanded their search to France, Romania or Bulgaria for milling wheat, which is having the affect of pushing already record prices even higher.
In another sign of desperation, global grain importers are easing import requirements in order to secure supply -- changing the quality specifications is one tactic being implemented.
Egypt, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Thailand and the Philippines are among the nations to have recently amended their import terms in this way -- these are also some of the nations most-likely to suffer severe food shortages and famine first.
According to the UN, currently some 44 million people at already at emergency levels of hunger. Although that number is expected to rise exponentially if the global food/energy crisis isn't resolved--a crisis UN secretary general Antonio Guterres blames mainly on the Russia-Ukraine conflict, which he says has led to not only a shortage of the grain itself, but also of key farming inputs (such as seeds and fertilizers).
Rising wheat prices are shaking global markets, but staying in Asia, China --the world's top consumer of the grain-- is already seeing its consumers paying record prices for food staples like noodles and bread.
Wheat harvested in China in recent weeks is being sold at around 3,200 yuan ($477) per tonne, about 30% higher than a year ago and the highest level on record.
"Everything is so much more expensive now. With nitrogen alone, prices have jumped about 100 yuan per bag," said a farmer based in Hebei province. The farmer estimated the cost for winter wheat was as high as 700 yuan per tonne due the seed going into the ground late last fall due to persistent cold and heavy rains -- a scenario that rings true with both North and South America farmers, alike.
The Rockefellers, World Bank, IMF And WEF All Warn Of A "Massive Global Food Crisis"
Confluence Of Catastrophes: The Next Great Depression Could Be Just Months Away
The COLD TIMES are returning, the mid-latitudes are REFREEZING in line with historically low solar activitycloud-nucleating Cosmic Rays, and a meridional jet stream flow (among many other forcings, including the impending release of the Beaufort Gyre). Prepare accordingly -- learn the facts, relocate if need be, and grow your own

Ascensionism / VITAL OTHER INFORMATION
As our members know, our activities here are directed way beyond the personal, "me, me, me" interests too common in our current society.

We do very much care about community and benefits of fellowship.

In this vein, I also research all the subjects and issues I believe will be of benefit to you all, including those you influence.

To this end, one of the great misinformation hoaxes currently practiced by those in command of the planet's information and communication lines is that of "global warming."  Also abbreviated as "AGW" (Anthropogenic Global Warming) as in caused by humankind.

The actuality is, we are headed into a mini-ice-age as is very accurately chronicaled by Cap Allon at Electroverse.net.

Copied below is his (daily) report received by me this morning June 6, 2022.

Note the critical nature of the information presented . . . the cold inclement weather world-wide has and is decimating food crops . . . yes, the "war in Ukraine" has interfered with production for next season and also the shipment of stored grain, but that is not the real story of why we are headed into famine.

Human stupidity and dishonesty on the part of those in power politically and on our communication and news lines is the true reason. 

Humanity has been lied to, misled and denied the truths that are available which would have averted the coming calamity.

Having said the above, I now post the ELECTROVERSE.NET email of today.  Note that the live weather maps will not show up in this app used to house our forum . . . you can go to Cap Allon's website for the real deal.

Australia's "Conveyor Belt Of Cold Fronts" To Continue, Energy Prices Soar; U.S. Suffers Record-Breaking Late-Season Snowfall; + Asia Turns To EU Wheat Due To Shortages
Cap Allon
Jun 6
Australia's "Conveyor Belt Of Cold Fronts" To Continue, Energy Prices Soar
The majority of Australia is experiencing a "conveyor belt of cold fronts", coinciding with a rally in energy prices leaving Aussies hesitant to tum on the heater during uncommonly long stretches of cold weather, reports theaustralian.com.au.
It's been an intense few weeks for energy prices across the Aussie continent with severe pressure on both gas and electricity prices leading to calls to reserve more supplies, stop exports and "manage" domestic coal prices.
The polar blast afflicting most of the country has heaped further pressures on inventories. And with the freeze forecast to persist, with all capital cities -excluding Perth- set to experience temperatures well-below seasonal averages over the next week, this entire situation is surely a million miles away from where those renewable-pushing climate cultists saw us by mid-2022 (which they would freely admit if introspection, self-awareness and logic were traits and processes they possessed).
GFS 2m Temperature Anomalies (C) June 6 - June 13 [tropicaltidbits.com].
"It's been a pretty cold start to the winter in Victoria, South Australia, NSW and Tasmania," said Bureau of Meteorology forecaster Jonathan How. "We're expecting those cold conditions to continue ... We'll see the cold air spread up into northern NSW and even parts of southern and central Queensland through the week."
The meteorologist added that the persistent nature of the cold was rare. Australia is onto its third consecutive major cold system. Back-to-back systems are rare.  Three in a row is virtually unheard of.
"The most unusual aspect is how long it's lasting ... it's definitely unusual to see such a long stretch of cold air. Canberra this week ... had three days in a row below I0C, which hasn't happened since 2009 [solar minimum of cycle 23]. Melbourne, too, has had quite an extended run."
As well as bringing persistent, anomalous cold to much of Australia, the Antarctic fronts are also responsible for the continent's best start to a ski season in 50+ years.
A great start to the snow season!
Up to 50cm of fresh snow has fallen in the past 48 hours. Strong winds easing over alpine areas today, with further SNOWon the way
Chilly conditions to continue this week, forecasts: https://t.co/BQEpwrEDgw
@fallsaustralia #VicWeather pic.twitter.com/gjms1iYTWY
-- Bureau of Meteorology, Victoria (@BOM_Vic) June 6, 2022
And looking ahead, yet more snow is expected across the alpine regions of NSW and Victoria, at times with blizzard conditions:
GFS Total Snowfall (cm) June 6 - June 11 [tropicaltidbits.com].
"Get used to it because we've got another three months of winter," How concluded.
A conveyor belt of cold fronts will maintain bitterly cold, wet and windy weather over southeastern Australia throughout the second week of #winter.
More at https://t.co/XvEUpZeaIu pic.twitter.com/7t3OAAruxn
-- Weatherzone (@weatherzone) June 6, 2022

END OF PART ONE . . . WE HAVE A 2000 CHARACTER LIMIT PER POST

Ascensionism / YOUR IMMEDIATE FUTURE---DATA YOU NEED TO KNOW
Cap Allon is quite a guy.  He and some other straight and ethical science guys run the website liked below that debunks the fraudulent and propaganda op (psych-op) of man-made Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) which is a falsehood used by those intent on population control.

This particular report is rather definitive on the matter of the coming food shortages that have already begun . . . even here in New York items have been beginning to be in short supply (example: I used to buy lamb as my meat protein at WholeFoods each Saturday; but this last year it has frequently been unavailable).

I don't want you guys to be "caught short" . . .

I have to link it as a copy-paste of this email will be too large for a single post in our system.

Record Snow Sweeps Prince George; Northern Plains And Rockies Set For Second Blizzard In 10 Days; + Global Food Prices At Record Highs, Crippling Shortages Expected By Harvest Time

Link to the website giving the critical info in this morning's email:
https://electroverse.net/record-snow-sweeps-prince-george-northern-plains-and-rockies-set-for-second-blizzard-in-10-days-global-food-prices-at-record-highs/

If you scan the site, you'll see that this is the second year in a row that the cold temperatures have affected both crops and harvests (cold at the wrong time affects pollination, germination and budding)  

Rog

/
Ascensionism / Re: VITAL INFO REGARDING ELECTRO-POLLUTION
Last post by ccpizz -
Here you can check if your location is affected by 5G radiation:

Ascensionism / Re: VITAL INFO REGARDING ELECTRO-POLLUTION
Last post by ccpizz -
The bioinitiative.org website is an international initiative by university professors and researchers who have aggregated over a hundred studies regarding EMF health impact on both children and adults.

They submitted a joint petition to FCC to amend the current EMF radiation standards which the scientists claimed should be at least ~10,000 lower than what is currently considered safe. The FCC shelved the petition.

This is a brief color coded PDF version of the report:

The full Bioinitiative Report
Ascensionism / VITAL INFO REGARDING ELECTRO-POLLUTION
The Attached pdf document addresses the proven effects produced by electromagnetic radiation on the body.

I recommend those of you who care about your well being that you digest the info thoroughly.

I have written before on the old forum about the observed effects experienced by me when forty (40) "smart electric meters" were installed in the basement below me (they serve the electrical needs of the whole apartment building).  It happened that I am at one end of our apartment in my office.  Virginia, in her office, sat directly above the new meters less than 10 feet below her.

For the record, it is to be noted that Virginia died in June 2021 due to cancer of the sacrum/spine and abdomen.

Header of the article: Study Links Cellphone Radiation to Heart and Brain Tumors

The article delineates the specific effects and mechanism by which EMFs damage our bodies at a molecular level!
Ascensionism / FAIR USE NOTICE - WHY THIS SITE EXISTS

FAIR USE NOTICE:  This website exists as a not-for-profit, educational, critical analysis and commentary venue of the materials and technology discussed here that constitutes fair use of any copyrighted material, as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Fair use notwithstanding, we will immediately comply with any copyright owner who wants their material removed, modified or linked to their website.

In the spirit of advancement of knowledge and scientific investigation of the truths of our spiritual nature, we invite all who are interested in this endeavor to contribute.

Yes!  What a wonderful old guy.  Reading his Wiki bio is quite illuminating.

Having spent time in Southern Africa and with two of my business partners being raised in S. Rhodesia, I can tell you those guys (of my generation) were raised in a manner that facilitated the intellect . . .  though it must be said that since the 1960's standards have monstrously slipped.

For you guys paying attention to the COVID propaganda you'll keep seeing this mantra of "where are, or that there are no, peer review studies proving . . . . " 

And I so love his comment on the theme of making the distinction between "science" and academia!  I do see too bloody much of what passes as, and what is given a pass, as science when all it is the quoting and citation of others papers . . . but where is the newly discovered knowledge or truths of existence????? Not present, Mate.  Not there!

Boy do I see that in the groups I deal with who tout this stupid "learned" topic of "Consciousness" . . . they all use the term but NONE when tested can actually define it!!

I kid you not!  I have cited and list the link to Deepak Chopra's group and embarrassment on this earlier on this forum.

By comparison, look at the truly greats of science: Tesla, Faraday, Newton, Copernicus, Galileo, Kepler; they personally and individually stood tall to deliver their discoveries . . . no reliance on anyone else, and often in the face of threat from the ignorant who fought to protect their prejudice or power positions.

If you go to the derivation from which the word "science" stems, it is from the Latin word scientia meaning knowledge.

And that is what good, great and true science is all about: the pursuit to gain knowledge of the truths of existence . . . not that other bullshit of studying what others have said about it,

Rog

"Is this peer-reviewed?"

Allan Savory is a Zimbabwean ecologist, research biologist, livestock farmer, and president and co-founder of the Savory Institute. He originated the Holistic management of agriculture to fight desertification.
While his field of endavour has nothing to do with Counsciousness, Spirituality and the rehabilitation and/or advancement of Human Potential, the "scientific approach" is very much the same in the different scientific fields.

In this short video he shares what he thinks about this approach:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KRyLn0i2lE

"People talk glibbery about science. What is science? People coming out of a university with a master's degree or a Ph.D., you take them into the field and they literally don't believe anything unless it's a peer-reviewed paper. It's the only thing they accept and you say to them 'But let's observe. Let's think. Let's discuss.' They don't do it. It's just, 'Is it in a peer-reviewed paper or not?' That's their view of science. I think it's pathetic.

Gone into universities as bright young people. They come out of them brain dead, not even knowing what science means. They think it means peer-reviewed papers etc. No that's academia. And if a paper is peer-reviewed it means everybody thought the same therefore they approved it.

An unintended consequence is that when new knowledge emerges, new scientific insights, they can never ever be peer-reviewed. So we're blocking all new advances in science that are big advances. If you look at the breakthroughs in science almost always they don't come from the center of that profession, they come from the fringe. The finest candle makers in the world couldn't even think of electric lights. They don't come from within they often come from outside the bricks. We're going to kill ourselves because of stupidity."

Allan Savory

NON-COMPREHENSION
PERHAPS THE BIGGEST SELF SABOTAGE

The human condition is so used to not understanding "things" or what is going on about them, it is almost the routine state of affairs.

If one looks at our basic spiritual abilities and powers such as AWARENESS, UNDERSTANDING, KNOWLEDGE, LOVE, APPERCEPTION, and such; one can easily see that to be sticking oneself with any state of non-comprehension is a monster self-sabotage!

Yet humans do this on a routine daily basis!

I am lucky, some many years ago I spotted the fact that, since the playing of the game of Life involves that one should, even must, be successful at accomplishing understanding of that which one addresses and is aware of in the game; I have assiduously sought to never by-pass a non-comprehension.

Failure to do so has catastrophic consequences, not the least of which is being stuck with the FAILED PURPOSE of not achieving the understanding and comprehension one originally, long ago, set out to attain.

And, of course, failed purposes are a major source of encysted Spiritual Life-Force, also known as negative Charge. 

It is to be noted that in the presence of non-comprehensions and non-understanding, Spiritual Life-Force either cannot flow or is mis-directed!  Ummm, a great source of CHARGE, to say the least.

It is also easily observed that, these aspects of our power, Understanding and Comprehension, when knocked out also reduce or knock out our PRESENCE.

So, what has caused me to pen off this missive today? 

During last week I was asked to complete a survey by the Science and Medicine Network on my views and to "Comment on Research of Science, Consciousness and Spirituality and why what is being found is not "broadly" accepted."

Well, basically, my observation is that all the interested (and vested interest) parties are all talking past each other because they have stuck themselves with using various terminology to talk around the subject without actually UNDERSTANDING the terms they are using.  Many "think" they might be in accord as to the definitions of the terms used . . . but Hell NO!

Here is copied part of my private email to the sponsor of the study.  Note the reference to Deepak Chopra and Dean Radin!!:

#5 The "inherent bias" is a result of the sloppy definition of terms and "understandings" of what is being addressed.  How many in science can define or agree on what they are addressing or dealing with when they use this word "Consciousness"??  How many know the derivation of the term as used by them?
Example: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkwa_s2zmAQ
Deepak Chopra embarrasses himself and guests on "Consciousness" 

#5 Not understanding what the subject actually addresses and deals with.  Too many think it is "woo-woo" due to their misunderstandings about that the subject is and addresses! 

#7  Introduce a rigorous undertaking of authoritatively DEFINING THE TERMS OF REFERENCE.
Socrates is said to have stated variously: "A definition of terms is the beginning of wisdom." Or, "A definition of terms is necessary for attainment of wisdom."
This because, without correct definitions of terms understood by all participants, no correct transfer of knowledge can occur. . . . to be noted is the point that the word "Science" and "Scientific" is based on the Latin for "To know" or Knowing.
And too many in the "scientific" community don't apply this or don't know it.  And so, there is incessant disagreement, argument and non-understanding regarding what is being addressed and communicated.

#8  Everybody being in agreement on terms of reference and understanding what the research addressed and exactly what it found!  That is not the current situation.

Opps . . . one item I had in my original response I've just remembered refers to an example of the misuse of misunderstood, conflicting terms of reference. It relates to our "sister group" IONS.
 Recently Dean Radin was doing an online webinar talking about his research work and referring CONSTANTLY to "the MIND" as though it is the creative source of things in our lives. In the context of his presentation he was referring to the MIND and using the term in place of where I and others would refer to and use the word "the Human Spirit" or the "spirit" or "our spiritual presence."  It is a classic example of misapplication of jargon and terms  . . . and is a BIG reason this subject is not gaining the recognition it needs.

As a note, the "mind" only appears to have causative power because we Spiritual Presences created it to have automatic responses to solve situations on our behalf and to our benefit . . . otherwise it is simply a recording monster.
And so, being caused to come to grips with just how devastating this issue of non-comprehended and mis-comprehend terms and definitions are to the scientific and medical (and other) communities I am now writing this missive to you.

My observation over the many years I have been researching these issues is that the most primary cause of the loss of awareness, consciousness, power and presence of a Being is due to failure to take responsibility for ENSURING it understands all words, terms and symbols (and gestures) it encounters. 
Every non-comprehended word, term, symbol or gesture results in spiritual unawareness, loss of consciousness and power to accurately relate and direct its power and presence.

As a point of reference, you should note the fact that, language whether written, spoken or mimed as in sign language, is simply the physical representation of spiritual concepts!

So, now, to add some spice to the above write-up, I link the video of Virginia and me doing a workshop for Tutors for Learning Partners some years back.  You will see I created an exercise/drill for the participants so they could actually EXPERINCE the above phenomena.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-i24_h-yGY&t=1558s
Overcoming the Seven Barriers to Comprehension and Learning - YouTube
Unedited video of the How to Learn--How to Teach workshop given to Literacy Partners tutors earlier in 2013. See further information at howtolearneasily.com
www.youtube.com