Skip to main content
Topic: VITAL INFO REGARDING ELECTRO-POLLUTION (Read 1927 times) previous topic - next topic

VITAL INFO REGARDING ELECTRO-POLLUTION

The Attached pdf document addresses the proven effects produced by electromagnetic radiation on the body.

I recommend those of you who care about your well being that you digest the info thoroughly.

I have written before on the old forum about the observed effects experienced by me when forty (40) "smart electric meters" were installed in the basement below me (they serve the electrical needs of the whole apartment building).  It happened that I am at one end of our apartment in my office.  Virginia, in her office, sat directly above the new meters less than 10 feet below her.

For the record, it is to be noted that Virginia died in June 2021 due to cancer of the sacrum/spine and abdomen.

Header of the article: Study Links Cellphone Radiation to Heart and Brain Tumors

The article delineates the specific effects and mechanism by which EMFs damage our bodies at a molecular level!

Re: VITAL INFO REGARDING ELECTRO-POLLUTION

Reply #1
The bioinitiative.org website is an international initiative by university professors and researchers who have aggregated over a hundred studies regarding EMF health impact on both children and adults.

They submitted a joint petition to FCC to amend the current EMF radiation standards which the scientists claimed should be at least ~10,000 lower than what is currently considered safe. The FCC shelved the petition.

This is a brief color coded PDF version of the report:

The full Bioinitiative Report