Skip to main content
Topic: YOUR IMMEDIATE FUTURE---DATA YOU NEED TO KNOW (Read 1955 times) previous topic - next topic

YOUR IMMEDIATE FUTURE---DATA YOU NEED TO KNOW

Cap Allon is quite a guy.  He and some other straight and ethical science guys run the website liked below that debunks the fraudulent and propaganda op (psych-op) of man-made Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) which is a falsehood used by those intent on population control.

This particular report is rather definitive on the matter of the coming food shortages that have already begun . . . even here in New York items have been beginning to be in short supply (example: I used to buy lamb as my meat protein at WholeFoods each Saturday; but this last year it has frequently been unavailable).

I don't want you guys to be "caught short" . . .

I have to link it as a copy-paste of this email will be too large for a single post in our system.

Record Snow Sweeps Prince George; Northern Plains And Rockies Set For Second Blizzard In 10 Days; + Global Food Prices At Record Highs, Crippling Shortages Expected By Harvest Time

Link to the website giving the critical info in this morning's email:
https://electroverse.net/record-snow-sweeps-prince-george-northern-plains-and-rockies-set-for-second-blizzard-in-10-days-global-food-prices-at-record-highs/

If you scan the site, you'll see that this is the second year in a row that the cold temperatures have affected both crops and harvests (cold at the wrong time affects pollination, germination and budding)  

Rog

/
I coach folks who actually attain their ideals

Re: YOUR IMMEDIATE FUTURE---DATA YOU NEED TO KNOW

Reply #1
I hadn't heard about this though I live about a 10 hours drive from PG. The buzz right now is about the PMs ordered 30% reduction in fertilizer for Canadian farmers which will have a myriad of spillover effects, good and not so much.

Re: YOUR IMMEDIATE FUTURE---DATA YOU NEED TO KNOW

Reply #2
I hadn't heard about this though I live about a 10 hours drive from PG. The buzz right now is about the PMs ordered 30% reduction in fertilizer for Canadian farmers which will have a myriad of spillover effects, good and not so much.
Sheila, WOW!!!  What's with that PM of yours . . . he keeps coming up with such destructive idiocies!

One thing we do have to be alert to, in the sense of being aware the goings on, is that the MSM simply functions as a propaganda facility. The MSM simply reports only that which forwards the chosen political agenda.
Sadly, as you'll see elsewhere on the Electroverse site, the agenda is to push the "Global Warming" scam even in the face of the facts that a) it is proven to be a scam resulting from a conspiracy to alter the recent climate record (the facts relating to the email exchanges between the plotters is available on the site), and b) correct and honest science clearly demonstrates otherwise.
Good to see you pop in and catch up Mate!
Rog
I coach folks who actually attain their ideals